2nd Regional meeting of the gdna saarland westpfalz
The focus was on many suggestions from the attending teachers on how students could be encouraged to become more interested in becoming a member of the GDNÄ. Many concrete suggestions for an optimized member communication and further service functions were introduced by the members. Overall, all participants were convinced that such regional meetings are suitable for making membership of the GDNÄ more attractive.
Agenda 17.00 – 19.30 hours
- Welcome and introduction of the participants (15 minutes)
- Preview: the scientific programme and the laboratory tours of the 130th meeting in Saarbrücken (15 minutes)
- Preview: the cultural and social programme for the 130th meeting (5 minutes)
- Scientific short lecture: Machine Learning – Application successes and open problems (30 minutes, Prof. Wahlster)
- Discussion on ideas for the further development of the 130th assembly and the commitment of regional members and other sponsors (20 minutes)
- Discussion on measures to increase the number of participants from our region (20 minutes)
Out of the 74 invited members, 39 did not reply, 9 had to cancel for reasons of time, 15 members participated.